Entertainment | News | Celebrity Lifestyles | Nigerian Movie Stars | African Celebrities | Afro American Celebrities | Celebrity Hairstyles | Celebrity Marriages | Gossips and Breakups | Movies and Musicals | Breaking News and More | Nigerian Movies | Youtube Yoruba Movies | Naija Music | World Richest Celebrities

May 3, 2010

Ruggedman to tour 20 states in nigeria and uk

RUGGEDMAN is set to release two singles, She N Ma Swagga, which features Ice Prince, and Sanwo featuring Vino, in less than two weeks. She N Ma Swagga is already an internet hit just 24 hours after it's release.

For the album launch, Ruggedman plans to tour 20 states in Nigeria, and Manchester, London, Dublin, Babrigan on the outskirts of Dublin, and Sierra Leone.

On his relationship with NB Plc, after successfully handling the just concluded Ster Quest, he said it was great because every time he was called to work for the company, he delivers. His excellent performance last year earned him the opportunity to handle the Quest again this year.

Caught wearing a suit for the first time in a while, he said he was being himself. The suit is just me being a host. I don't want people to think it's a rap show just because a rapper is hosting it. Star Quest has different themes like Jazz, Naija Beat, Rap Battle and I dress accordingly to portray each theme.

The first time I came on set without my head warmer, a senior brand manager asked if it was my idea or I was being paid to do it. I told him it was my idea.

Ruggedman did duets with 2face Idibia, P.Square, Gino, Ice Prince, Da Grin, YQ, Kash Eleven, MI, Ojb Jezreel, Vino, Zainab, Lil Jojo, E Jay.