Entertainment | News | Celebrity Lifestyles | Nigerian Movie Stars | African Celebrities | Afro American Celebrities | Celebrity Hairstyles | Celebrity Marriages | Gossips and Breakups | Movies and Musicals | Breaking News and More | Nigerian Movies | Youtube Yoruba Movies | Naija Music | World Richest Celebrities

Jul 29, 2010

Jay Z Addresses Illuminati Rumous

He's a amazing, not a Mason, says Jay-Z in his latest song with rapper Rick Ross. The reigning king of hip hop moguldom is hitting back at the widespread urban legend that he is part of a devil-worshipping secret society of Freemasons., reports MTV News.

Jay addresses the rumors on "Free Masons," a collaboration with Ross. "If y'all n---as fear me, just say y'all fear me," raps Jay. "F--- all these fairy tales/ Go to hell, this is God engineering/ ... I said I was amazing/ Not that I'm a Mason .../ I'm on my third six, but a devil I'm not. ..."

The rapper was equally forthcoming about the rumors during an interview with a 
New York radio station. "I got a lot of money," he told Power 105.1 radio host Ed Lover earlier this year. "When people get a lot of money, they start getting those rumors, like Tom CruiseWillie Smith. That's ridiculous."
Read more: http://www.essence.com/entertainment/hot_topics/jay-z_addresses_illuminati_rumors.php#ixzz0v2fJ0Mxq