Entertainment | News | Celebrity Lifestyles | Nigerian Movie Stars | African Celebrities | Afro American Celebrities | Celebrity Hairstyles | Celebrity Marriages | Gossips and Breakups | Movies and Musicals | Breaking News and More | Nigerian Movies | Youtube Yoruba Movies | Naija Music | World Richest Celebrities

Oct 2, 2010

Naomi Campbell Says She's No Role Model

Naomi admits,
"I make many mistakes. Many mistakes. I'm not a perfect human being. I have to learn from my mistakes. And a lot of the ones I've made have been public.

"So I always get nervous when people speak about something that sounds like a role model, because I don't know if I've been a great role model myself. I don't think I have in certain aspects of my life.


"But I'm trying to do better. I admit to my mistakes. I admit to the things that I've done wrong. I admit it. But I'm trying to do right by myself and my life now."