Entertainment | News | Celebrity Lifestyles | Nigerian Movie Stars | African Celebrities | Afro American Celebrities | Celebrity Hairstyles | Celebrity Marriages | Gossips and Breakups | Movies and Musicals | Breaking News and More | Nigerian Movies | Youtube Yoruba Movies | Naija Music | World Richest Celebrities

Apr 17, 2010

Linda Ikeji's "It Takes You" is Officially Out

Blogger, Ex-Model and Entertainer "Linda Ikeji" now adds to her list of title as she officially rolled out her first book "It Takes You" 


Linda: "My book came out two days ago and it's been really exciting for me. Totally proud of myself. I decided to do this book in January...and by April, I actualised that dream. That's why I titled the book - It Takes You. Everything in our lives is really up to us.

From now on when you want to address me, you must include Author. For example, ex-model, blogger and author, Linda Ikeji...oh yeah...loves it! lol"
 
Basic info you all need to know.

The book - It Takes You, (A Book of Inspiration) is a 130-page book of 30 inspirational, motivating and life changing articles written by ex-model, entrepreneur and blogger, Linda Ikeji. (Make sure you write my title like that :-))

It will sell for N800 naira at the bookstores (You can start buying at the stores after the launch). But if you buy directly from me, it's just N600, but totally free to students. I don't have that many copies to give out for free, that's why I'm hoping to find a generous individual or a corporate organisation to pay for the cost of printing more copies. I'm talking to one already. Hope it turns out well.


Book Launch/Signing
The official launch date is May 5th, @Theatre 5, Genesis Deluxe Cinema, The Palms, Lekki.
Time: 5pm prompt.
Book signing is 8th May at the Hub Media Store, The Palms, Lekki.
Time is 2pm.

Home/Office delivery.
The book is N600, but if you want it delivered to your home or office anywhere in Lagos, it will cost you an extra N1000. Anywhere at all in Lagos. If you want a copy, please call Uche on 08030529633. Just text her your address and how many copies you want and it will be delivered to you...then you pay when you get your delivery. 

If you live abroad and want a copy or some copies.. contact me directly. (I want the western union in my name and my name alone :-)). The book is less than $5 but to deliver it to you will cost money. So you will be looking at buying a copy between $30 to $50 or even more depending on where you reside. Contact me - lindaikeji@gmail.com or 08033595004.