Entertainment | News | Celebrity Lifestyles | Nigerian Movie Stars | African Celebrities | Afro American Celebrities | Celebrity Hairstyles | Celebrity Marriages | Gossips and Breakups | Movies and Musicals | Breaking News and More | Nigerian Movies | Youtube Yoruba Movies | Naija Music | World Richest Celebrities

May 31, 2011

Genevieve Nnaji wants a man with Johnny Depp's personality and Boris Kodjo's lips

In her recent Interview with New African Woman magazine, Genny was asked;

NAW Mag - "You've been linked romantically to several people, are there any wedding bells in the future?"
Genny - "Yes, I am dating. But there won't be any chiming of any wedding bells, although I want to get married. I am looking for someone who can keep me excited because I get easily bored. I need someone who is there to support me, who is confident. Anyone who's with me needs to be confident. I haven't got time to be massaging any man's ego. My ideal man is someone with a Johnny Depp personality and with Boris Kodjo's lip (laughs)." Genevieve said in her interview with New African Woman magazine.

Dear Reader,
If you can, please give examples of  men with Johnny Depp personality and Boris Kodjo's lips.